French stranding network coordinator
My main activities consist of :
Implementation and operational coordination of the monitoring of strandings and activities related to the management of the collections and the laboratory:
– Coordination, animation of the RNE (Réseau National Échouages)
– Implementation of protocols, conduct, training of fisheries correspondents and observers, annual RNE seminars
– Implementation and monitoring of the exploitation of strandings on the national territory.
– Participation in the processing, enhancement and dissemination of information, relations with managers, expertise.
– Management of collections, banking, centralisation and integration of samples.
– Development of methodologies and protocols for biological and demographic analyses.
– Participation in the processing and promotion of scientific studies and research.
Studies engineer in charge of implementing actions within the framework of the Observatory and in particular the coordination of stranding monitoring
+33 (0)5 46 44 99 10